Joining a LifeGroup
You can jump into a LifeGroup at any time during the year, so don’t wait!
Browse the PDF brochure, find the group you’d like to join, and sign-up online (using the buttons below) or at the Info Booth at church.
To develop lifelong followers of Christ through a small-group setting by:
- BIBLE STUDY – Cultivating a biblical worldview with a deeper knowledge of God’s Word.
- PRAYER – Growing dependence on God.
- FELLOWSHIP – Forming lasting, Christ-centered relationships with fellow believers.
- SERVING – Working together to serve each other and the community.
See Acts 2:42-46.
LifeGroups are small groups of about 12-18 people that meet together throughout the year for prayer, Bible study, and fellowship. Throughout each quarter, LifeGroups meet weekly for about one and half hours (most offer childcare), and the topic of study is generally focused on the previous Sunday sermon. Many LifeGroups also organize fun activities and service projects throughout the year.
Each year is divided into four quarters. The yearly LifeGroup schedule is approximately:
- Fall – mid September through the week before Thanksgiving (~10 weeks).
- Winter – mid January through the week before Spring Break (~9 weeks).
- Spring – after Spring Break through the last week of school (~9 weeks).
- Summer – mid June through early August (~8 weeks).
In the summer, most LifeGroups organize several fun activities and events in lieu of their normal weekly meetings.